Happy New Year to all my loyal readers! It seemed like in a blink of an eye that 2021 was here and now it has gone like the whirlwind. What significant events happened last year? Don’t know if you had the opportunity to take a moment to consider that question.
Before the start of this year, I can tell you that I started to ponder on that question myself. You might be wondering, how did I do it? Well, I am going to let you in my little secret. Lean a bit closer to me so I can whisper it softly to your ears. Are you ready to know the answer? Yes! Good, I will tell you.
I started to look over what my plans where to be accomplished in my vision board. A vision what? For those that are not familiar with the term, it is a poster board that you put pictures, words, and action plans you want to achieve during the year. It becomes a focal point to ensure that you are heading to the goals.
It is putting your dreams and aspirations on paper so it can become a reality. It truly has helped me in my journey toward total restoration in my life! So, it can be for you too. You must want a change in your life bad enough for it to work. If so, I will guide you in what you need to do this.
1. Think about the areas you want to change (Spirit, mind, and body).
2. Have a central theme for the year (Out with the Old, In with the New).
3. You can cut from old magazines pictures and words to paste on board.
4. You can draw, color, or design it as simple or elaborate as you want.
5. Go to the internet to get ideas to assist in this process.
6. The sky is the beginning of your future.
7. Have lots of fun doing it!
Dream big like Walt Disney. You will not regret it! “And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision and engrave it plainly on (clay) tablets, so that the one who reads it will run.” Habakkuk 2:2 AMP
Peace, Love, and Joy!
Sandra Ivette Miranda