Hello, my loyal friends! This month have been truly a time of transition for me in every sense of the word! And with that, it seems like a whirlwind of things to do and complete comes with the territory. It has taken me into a spinning mode that I don’t know if I am coming or going.
I said to myself, STOP for a moment! It was necessary for me to take time to evaluate and regroup to determine what has been done. This is a vital part of the process to know what actions still need to be completed. It’s exciting and scary at the same time!
A time of reflections allows you to not only think of the things that has been done but also reflect on the feelings it evokes within you. Things, places, and people are part of our lives that we connect with emotionally. Truly exposing those elements will allow you to deal with and release so that you can move forward.
Suggestions that I would encourage for you to consider in your time of reflection:
1. Go to a peaceful place- such as beach, mountain, park, etc…
2. Take a journal so you can write your feelings and experiences.
3. Be silent and just hear nature speak to you and hear the voice of God.
4. Use a voice recorder to say what is in your heart.
5. If possible, do this on a weekly basis.
6. Let God speak to you through your surroundings, your experiences, and thoughts.
7. Write them down as you receive it.
When you quiet your soul and spirit, you will receive creative ways to solve opportunities in your life. Embrace tranquility and you will be refreshed to do the “next” in your life with lasting success.
“Commit your works to the Lord (submit and trust them to Him), and your plans will succeed (if you respond to His will and guidance).” Proverbs 16:3