Governing Our Thoughts
Isaiah 43:18 “Do not remember the former things or ponder the things of the past. Listen carefully, I am about to do a new thing, now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even put a road in the wilderness, rivers in the desert.”
You cannot think of the past and future at the same time. Space is limited in our conscious mind and will be in constant battle with each other. One will become your focal point while perhaps the other silenced. It is important to come to a decisive choice of which one will govern your thoughts.
When you decide to focus on the present and future endeavors, you will be able to appreciate the opportunities that will arise. It will come forward to meet you eagerly. God will cause the areas of your life you were uncertain about and provide clear path for you to walk into successfully.
1. Write down at least three categories in your life you want to improve in the now to impact your future.
2. Strategize a game plan to achieve the goals you are wanting to accomplish.
3. Have accountability partner to ensure you stay the course.
4. Celebrate the wins and evaluate the opportunities along the way.
5. When you complete your goals, reflect on your results, and write them down to encourage yourself.
6. Share with others what you have learned and applied personally.
7. Repeat this method in other areas of your life. Enjoy the process!
Your life will have a different landscape as you shift your thoughts into action.
Your better days are in front of you, run toward it with joy!!
Peace, Love, and Joy!
Sandra Ivette Miranda